Alaska

Alaska

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 12

Dehydration and lack of sleep took its toll on me today. I crashed big time at about 1 pm and it was all I could do to pull through and finish out the day. As luck would have it, the day was long and the sun burned strong. By the time we rolled into the parking lot, my tongue was swollen thick and I wasn't feeling too hot. So I'm not going to spend much time on this. In fact, this is all I can muster. Maybe tomorrow.







We have a couple more days here in Deadhorse and then we travel south to Galbraith Lake, a remote field camp. I'll probably be offline for a few days, but then I get to come home for a week before the next stint from Atigun Pass, through Coldfoot and the Yukon River, to Fairbanks. In other words, it's going to get good real soon. I may even get to see a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment